Monday, January 18, 2010

Update: 50 list

I finished 2 projects last week. Or was it the week before? The days are starting to blend together now that I'm back at school. Anyways. Here's what you've been waiting for. The pictures!
First on the table is felted soap. This is only my second time trying this, and it's a lot tougher than it would seem. The felt just slides all over the place. I think they turned out alright, but I think I need more practice before I offer them as gifts or put them on my etsy shop.Second is a lovely bunch of christmas tags cut from Christmas cards I received this year. My favorite ones are the trees and snowmen. Mostly because they are sparkly!

If you haven't seen the full list of projects check it out here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin