Friday, July 9, 2010

Fiber Friday - July 9, 2010

Over at Ravelry the Tour de Fleece is happening. It's a spin-a-long where people spin from July 3rd to July 25th. It originated from this blog and the Tour de France. I've been following along behind the scenes and trying to spin every day. Here's my progress so far:
"Anywhere but Here"
68 yards (0.5 oz)

"On the Other Side"
56 yards (0.5oz)


(Almost done this one, should be finished by Sunday)

The fiber for all three skeins were purchased from Poppy Flower Fiber on Etsy. I posted about the purchase here. I think the above three skeins are all BFL fiber, but not positive.

I'm lucky and can spin at work when it's slow, so I know there will be more yarn to post next Fiber Friday. So, I'll see you soon :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin