Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finally finished!

I have finally finished warping up my loom! This has been a long and arduous process because when the loom was brought to my house the warp strings were still on the back beam. Being a novice weaver (at this point I have never woven in my life, at least not on a loom, but definitely when I was a kid, with paper, to make a place mat) I just unrolled the back beam, and this created a big mess of yarn tangled amongst itself.
(This is only a fraction of the warp mess)

But, I finally stopped procrastinating and finished warping up! I am sooo happy that it is finally over and I have learned that unrolling the back beam with all that yarn on it was a bad idea.

No comments:


Blog Widget by LinkWithin