Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update: Inspiration...?


I have been working a lot lately. I'm sure you have noticed with the lack of posts. hehe... With working so much, I have lost a lot of my inspiration. I didn't realize how lucky I was to have so many great people around me at school to inspire me. Now, I have turned to the internet, as I'm sure some artists/designers do. I have pulled a few pictures that I have found, to share with you, dear readers, in hopes that it will inspire you as well.

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9


Websites:
This is an amazing painting by an artist named Benini. I stumbled across it while I was looking up Rococo art on Google.

As I dive deeper in to my Textile Arts Program, I learn more about myself. Especially what I find esthetically pleasing. I didn't realize I liked floral prints and Rococo furniture SO much! lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin