Sunday, October 11, 2009

Small Update

There is some sad news to report, my computer completely crashed and I lost a year's worth of pictures, music, movies, bookmarks, etc, so all of the back logged posts I wanted to write are gone. But on the upside, my computer runs faster now! hehe
The good news to report is, we are in full swing at school. My first Surface design project is DONE woo! (it's due Tuesday) I'll hopefully have pictures on Wednesday to post, for your enjoyment. Other than that, we've been doing a lot of samples... and more samples. I'm hopefully going to be doing some natural dyeing this weekend, and I'll also be working on a simple medieval dress for an SCA event. (It's my first event). So stay tuned for more exciting things to come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin