Wednesday, December 31, 2008

well worth the wait

I would like to dedicate this post to Freecycle. Not only have I made people happy by giving them things that they needed, and I wanted to get rid of, but I have also found fabulous people that like to share their unwanted stuff with me, a student in need.

This particular time I scored almost 20lbs (yup, that's right, I weighed it! haha) of free miscellaneous fabric.
(the picture does not do it justice)

Most of the pieces are at least 2 yards! And the lady was nice enough to save my email address for the next time she clears out her stash! I think I might have to learn how to quilt, so that I can use some of the smaller pieces up instead of them sitting in my scrap bin! hehe

I'm going to need more storage,... or a bigger house.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin