Monday, January 5, 2009

Today, we shall remember....

I had to haul this thing back to school today. It must have weighed at least 10lbs. (which doesn't seem like a lot, but it is. Especially with a backpack on, trudging through the snow) I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy that I have my dining room table back, but sad that I won't have easy access to a drum carder. I will now have to haul fiber to school (at least it will be lighter *wink*) and card it there.

As I lugged this thing on the 2 buses, a skytrain, and another 2 buses, today, I set a goal for myself. If I pass my program with an A- or higher in all my classes, I will buy a drum carder. I've been wanting a drum carder for at least a year now, and I think this is a good goal. It will give me more motivation to do well in school and I won't just run out and buy one, now that I don't have my own drum carder at home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin